Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I lost 103 lbs and I feel weird in my new skinny body, this new me feels strange and I fear it might be temporary.

Tuesday, June 1, 2021

I lost 103 lbs and I feel weird in my new skinny body, this new me feels strange and I fear it might be temporary.

Been overweight my whole life, never seen myself this skinny and I honestly feel overwhelmed. I don't know how to feel, I keep losing weight and the fact that I have to get a smaller size of clothes as I keep losing makes me feel weird and it's not a happy kind of feeling. It's like I fear seeing the scale go down even more although I haven't reached my goal yet. I've been wanting to get to this place my whole life and now that I'm here I can't enjoy it. I'm full of mixed feelings but for the most part I think it's all a big lie and that this body I have now is temporary. I don't know whether this is happening because I don't recognize myself anymore, I feel detached from my identity and I'm literally getting to know a new version of me which I've never seen before or what... But yeah. I wanted to share.

submitted by /u/CubaLibre27
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/nqe9c9/i_lost_103_lbs_and_i_feel_weird_in_my_new_skinny/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...