Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Recovering alcoholic, am I doing this right?

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Recovering alcoholic, am I doing this right?

I am one full month sober as of today. I’m 27, male, and I have been drinking since I was about 22 pretty moderately. Not a drunk per-se, but I would come home and clean a 6-pack easily almost every night. Never really worked out during that time frame, however my job requires me to be outside and walk miles per day.

I am 216lb, 6’0 and my goal is 185lb. I have been running 1.5-2 miles 6 days a week, and keeping track of my calorie-deficient diet. Some days I am over 2000, some I am under 1800. Mainly just chicken, red meat with vegetables, Propel/water, some coffee in the mornings. I am really trying to cut out the coffee. Cutting out the tobacco and marijuana was very easy, cutting out the sugar is proving to be tough but I am getting more disciplined by the day.

Is there anything else I should be adding to my diet or types of exercises to aid the process and overall improve my health?

submitted by /u/socom123
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fd5pz2/recovering_alcoholic_am_i_doing_this_right/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...