Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Calories in Panera Coffee

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Calories in Panera Coffee

I'm a 33F, 5'5" SW:294 CW:283 just starting on my way to be healthier. I got some great advice from people on this sub about logging food and I'm going to start tomorrow :)

Does anyone have any insight into the nutritional information for Panera coffee? The nutritional information shows 25 calories for a large cup with 4g of carbs.

This is for black coffee, no cream or sugar added. I thought that black coffee had less calories? I'm started to log everything I have during the day and I'll have 3-4 cups of coffee (they have a Panera where I work).

I don't want to underestimate what could be 100 calories/day from coffee but that seems high for black coffee, no?

Does anyone know what's in the coffee that gives it that many calories and the carbs?

submitted by /u/thepagesarealltorn
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fso538/calories_in_panera_coffee/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...