Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Gained back 15 lbs in the last 2 months 😩

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Gained back 15 lbs in the last 2 months 😩

I really just need to vent and need an objective point of view on this. I’m a 5’4 female. Lost 40 plus lbs in the past year (partially on purpose and partially due to lack of appetite from anxiety). Went from 150 to around 110. In January, I was dipping down to 107-108 which is barely underweight for my height. I am very muscular and that weight felt really bony and thin to me.

Because of this, I set out to gain up to 115. Let’s just say I got on the gain train and ended up having full fledged binge eating episodes that I am just getting under control. Weighed myself today and am 124 and freaking out. I know it’s a healthy weight but it feels very uncomfortable to me after being so small. I know I sound like a little bitch (please be kind, gaining weight fast is mentally hard even if you’re small).

Kinda lost on what my next move should be. On one hand, I’m much more comfortable at 115 but on another hand, I worry that I am being too hard on myself and my body might just be happier around 120-124.

submitted by /u/dm_xoxox
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fspo3i/gained_back_15_lbs_in_the_last_2_months/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...