Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Quitting Sugar

Monday, March 30, 2020

Quitting Sugar

Hi All! I recently reached my 5th week of eating no added sugar (I still eat fruits, dairy, brown rice, etc). While I do not have extreme cravings like I used to, I still feel sad that I can't freely eat my favorite foods. Sometimes I really hate having to overthink and plan out what I'm eating, and I wish I could just eat whatever I wanted.

On top of that, my weight has stayed the same even though I run for 2-3 miles 4x/week (a few weeks ago before my campus was shut down, I had rowing practice 6x/week) and log my calories on MFP. My skin is breaking out a lot (due to the stress of school and everything happening right now). I probably won't go back to eating the way I used to, which consisted of a lot of emotional eating, but I just feel gloomy and like I have lost the comfort that food would give me.

Does anyone have any advice?

submitted by /u/comedicminx
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fs78ic/quitting_sugar/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...