Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Can I do the same workout every second day?

Saturday, March 28, 2020

Can I do the same workout every second day?

Hey guys, like most of you, I also lost access to my gym during this coivd pandemic and realistically won’t be open again for ages.

So essentially I’m left with what was the start of a home gym I was building that is...

Olympic barbell and 2, 20kg plates set of 17.5kg dumbbells 15kg , 20kg kettlebell And a skipping rope.

I’m thinking of doing a whole body workout including ohp, deadlift, zercher squats, bicep and hammer curls and like 5 other exercises. Obviously I don’t have heaps of weight but I’m planning on doing really high rep with relatively short rest times and then finishing with like 20ish minutes of skipping.

Essentially I want to know if this is dumb or if there is some other program or option I should pursue if I’m trying to cut weight during this shutdown period.

submitted by /u/Bman5082
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fr0dc2/can_i_do_the_same_workout_every_second_day/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...