Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I hated my sister so much that I lost weight

Monday, March 30, 2020

I hated my sister so much that I lost weight

This is on mobile IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY

ok so i am the youngest sister. i have a sister who is 8 years older than me, and a brother who is five years older. my dad used to be quite heavy, until he lost weight, and became very fatphobic. he bullied my sister into an unhealthy relationship with food, but i moved in with my mom before who got to me.

my sister had an awful relationship with food. she snuck it, binged, and pretended she didn’t. she wasn’t obese, but very overweight. she quickly began acting like my dad, and preaching health and whatever my dads crazy bullshit was for the week. she moved out to college, but it was a crappy state school as a communications major (not that there’s anything wrong with communications if you knew her tho 😳😳😳). i thought she was great and grown up and amazing until i was 13 and went to therapy for my parents messy divorce and realized i hated my sister. i hate her personality. she’s mean, and spiteful, and all around a bitchy person. I do not like her.

seeing how she was overweight, and an awful person with a shaky future, i decided to be the exact opposite of her. it was kind of a decision made out of spite, but one that i will stand by forever. I became self aware of myself, trying my best to be kind, understanding, and patient, all things that’s she’s not. of course i’ve failed sometimes, of course i snap, but my personality cannot be summed up with ‘bitchy’ and i’m thankful for that. I started losing weight, and decided my major, and have stuck to that. i have a perfectly planned future, i’m a healthy weight, and i love myself. All for not being like her.

submitted by /u/pasta-daddy
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/frm2r4/i_hated_my_sister_so_much_that_i_lost_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...