Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Accountability post

Saturday, March 28, 2020

Accountability post

Hey everyone. I’m just writing this as I need to start being accountable again in these difficult times. I had just got myself into a pretty good routine of strength training which was exciting for me and eating within a calorie deficit in the run up to my wedding in April, I wasn’t super strict but I was feeling pretty great.

With the events happening in the world right now, my wedding has been postponed, the same week I was told I am to be posted away from home (I’m in the military) and now we are being told we are to help with the pandemic (I’m in the UK) so my unit are on standby until further notice...

I’m actually fine, but, as for everyone, it’s been a lot. I’m very lucky, I have a stable job and a lovely home and a stable relationship. I’m trying to stay active my going for daily walks but my exercise has really dropped off without the gym and my diet has gone straight out the window. We’re not going crazy but we’re just not tracking and we’re drinking wine every night. It feels good.

Today is the turning point. I just weight myself and my weight not surprisingly has increased, so I’ve decided to knuckle down and start looking after myself again. I’ve set alarms in my phone for various activities throughout the day including Free online yoga / barre classes, headspace and then carrying on with my walking and running outside where I can.

I know we can all cut ourselves some slack but I just wanted to write down my thoughts to the reddit community to take some accountability and to hear if anyone else has been struggling with this.

Peace and love and health to everyone out there during these crazy times.

Xxx

submitted by /u/annamj2000
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fqi39e/accountability_post/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...