Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Not sure where to start.

Monday, March 30, 2020

Not sure where to start.

So here I am, a 33 yr old guy and weighing 377lbs as of this morning. I have always been fairly active. Sports, sports, gym. Never been much for cardio unless I am tricked by it being a sport. I am currently a Building Maintenance Engineer as well as a Pastor. I am married and have a beautiful almost 2yr old son. I had started losing weight a year ago, started around 365 and got down to about 335. But recently my family has gone through some rough times, dealing with a miscarriage, then ectopic pregnancy, then my wife losing her job. So needless to say a little stress. I recently noticed what looks to be blood pooling above my socks. And stepped on the scale to find I am at my highest point ever. I want very badly to become healthier and slowly lose the weight. I am not a typical 377, I am very proportionate. What has worked for you? Where do I start? I come from a “big” family, and I am clearly the largest. Just want to be healthy to avoid pills and want to be around for my family. Thanks in advance for all the help.

submitted by /u/BertClick04
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fs3vic/not_sure_where_to_start/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...