Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I need help literally cried this quarantine is killing me.

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

I need help literally cried this quarantine is killing me.

I started my weightloss jorney 5 years ago. Failed 3 times before I was able to commit that's not to say even after great success I binged a few times and always managed to get back on track and even went a full two years without cheating and binging.

The thing is the winter mixed with this quarantine and closed gyms have completely destroyed me. The winter completey depresses me being inside depresses me being inside all I want to do is eat which leads to more depression.

I am addicted to food how the hell this happened I don't know. For some reason whenever I binge or fall off track the urge to keep eating more and more gets stronger each an every time. These last two weeks I reset 3 times. Did ok. but the last 3 days I binged on 6000 and 3000 and 5000 calories including today. I have such a huge carb addiction. I litteraly cried on sunday over this stupid shit. I dont know what the hell is happening to me. all my hard work from the past two years is beign destroyed.

Please tell me im not the only one.

submitted by /u/insearchofsunrise7
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fsol0b/i_need_help_literally_cried_this_quarantine_is/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...