Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Beware of eating too little calories!

Sunday, March 29, 2020

Beware of eating too little calories!

I’ve been trying to lose weight for some time now- nothing too crazy, just a couple of pounds. I’ve heard ‘don’t eat too little, you’re going to mess up your metabolism’. I took it very flippantly; I thought it was just calories in and calories out and anything else isn’t necessary to be taken into account.

When I first started, I ate at a severe caloric deficit and used to count calories obsessively to make sure I was under. I ate at around 900 calories even though my maintenance was like 1500 when sedentary. Nothing ever worked. I still stayed the same weight and I was so frustrated and got headaches all the time from being hungry.

More recently, I’ve started eating way more with a more intuitive style of eating- I just eat when I’m hungry and I don’t let myself get a headache like previously ( I’m guessing I eat around 1300 cals a day but I don’t count calories anymore as it was getting a little too toxic for me). I’m seeing much more progress than I was before. Main changes I’ve made are eating more and just a lil strength training so I believe it was my metabolism that was so slow when I was eating that little. I was cold all the time and got mad headaches.

If you’re anything like me and you’ve heard the warning and didnt believe it, trust me- it’s real. Don’t eat too little either, it’s going to slow progress and it’s unsustainable!

submitted by /u/idkwatamidoing
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/frk6ra/beware_of_eating_too_little_calories/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...