Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Need help, ive been binging

Sunday, March 29, 2020

Need help, ive been binging

Hi everyone. I’ve tiptoed in and out of posts on the page and need a little help to get me back on track. I’m 25/F and HAVENT weighed myself these this week because I know it will devastate Me. Last week it was 192.

I’ve been out of work for 2 weeks, we all know why. My city is struggling hard. I don’t work a job that I can do from home, and my gym closed.

I’ve found myself drinking every day (not to get drunk, but it’s empty calories nonetheless) and binging.

Not out of control all at once binging. But eating massive portion sizes and meal size snacks. I can’t seem to break the habit. I know it’s boredom and I know my drop in activity means I should drop my calories as well. I’m really struggling.

Please send me your tips and tricks, id appreciate it so much

submitted by /u/anonymous_anxiety
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fri95e/need_help_ive_been_binging/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...