Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Just lost access to my only scale. What bittersweet things have happened to you because of this virus?

Monday, March 30, 2020

Just lost access to my only scale. What bittersweet things have happened to you because of this virus?

The gym I always go to to workout and weigh myself has just officially closed due to the virus. While upset, it will force me to workout outside (with no one around of course) which I like. And I won’t be able to fixate on the scale and my weight and it’ll be more of a surprise when I weigh myself in again whenever the gym opens (I pray it doesn’t say I weigh more and I end up just gaining weight for the next month or so). I think it’d be pretty great to have this whole thing end and to see “hey I’ve lost 10 pounds!”.

Since this has happened, I’ve been wondering what things may have changed for you guys because of this virus that are good and bad in regards to your diet.

submitted by /u/Elevator_Situation
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fs1797/just_lost_access_to_my_only_scale_what/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...