Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: For all the fellow losers who've hit a "plateau": don't give up!

Saturday, March 28, 2020

For all the fellow losers who've hit a "plateau": don't give up!

Something about myself, I'm 31F 5'7" (170 cm) SW 259 (117.6kg) lbs CW 220lbs (100.1 kg). I started at US size 14 (EU size 48) and was size 12 (EU 46) for the last 2 months.

And while I've been consistently losing 1% of my bodyweight every week for a couple of months the last 2 weeks I've been stuck at the exact same weight (+-0.2 lbs).

And that's without changing my diet/activity (nor was it during my period).

I already started to doubt cico. I felt thinner but measurements (belly, waist, hips) seemed to be staying the same.

Today I tried on a size 10 (EU 44) jeans (that hasn't fit ever), and lo and behold, today they fit! Even though the weight stayed the same.

So I guess I suck at tape measurements.

Fellow plateaurs, don't give up! Just stick to your diet and you'll break the plateau, even if it might not show on the scale.

submitted by /u/LiveBlanket
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fr0c9w/for_all_the_fellow_losers_whove_hit_a_plateau/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...