Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Reconnecting with someone from the past after weight loss. Has anyone done it?

Sunday, March 29, 2020

Reconnecting with someone from the past after weight loss. Has anyone done it?

In 2018 I dated someone for 4 months but we had known each other for a little while before. I really liked this person but my confidence was in the gutter because of my weight.

I was obese, my BMI was 33 when we first started seeing each other and 31.5 by the time we parted ways. Plus, I am a short person with a small/medium frame so I didn't carry the weight well at all. It was my insecurities that lead to this person dumping me. Though, a part of me always thought my weight was a factor too. This person is very fit and athletic.

We haven't spoke in a little over a year but I am considering reaching out. My BMI is now 22.5 and I finally feel good about myself again. Some people say to leave the past in the past, move on... but I think I need to try. If it doesn't go well then I can successfully put it behind me.

Has anyone ever reconnected with someone in their past after weight loss? I know this isn't a dating subreddit but a lot of people don't understand what it is like to have weight issues and how it impacts our social life/dating/confidence etc. Hence why I have posted here :)

Disclaimer: I'm not looking to date this person now, social distancing.

submitted by /u/Nin9Tac-
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/frger3/reconnecting_with_someone_from_the_past_after/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...