Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I’m healthy, but still retaining a bit of weight

Saturday, March 28, 2020

I’m healthy, but still retaining a bit of weight

I’m a female, 5’7, and have a BMI of 18.8 (I weigh 120 lb). People tell be I look like a stick sometimes, and I do appear that way on the outside. But for years, I’ve never had a perfectly flat stomach like some of my friends have. I eat really healthy, don’t snack too much, and work out at least an hour a day (a little bit less now because of quarantine but I’d say half an hour at home currently). I don’t know what I can do to get a flatter stomach. There are other places on my body that I would like to lose a little weight as well, so I guess it‘s good that weight loss can’t be spotted. I am trying to cut down to eating 1 or 2 meals a day right now, but stomach is aching so much that I don’t know how long I can go. People have already expressed concern over how little I was eating before the quarantine, and I did not understand why because I was eating 3 meals a day with snacks. Still, I used to get lightheaded and nauseous all the time while working out. I feel like I’m doing all I can to safely lose weight, while a few of my friends eat a large bag of chips a day and still look like models. I know that losing weight isn’t an absolute necessity for me since I have a healthy BMI, but I really want to for aesthetic purposes. I don’t know if this is important, but I have an outie belly button, and sometimes I think that I perceive myself as “bigger” just because of that. Please let me know if you have any advice or ways I can lose a few pounds!

submitted by /u/NaBrO22
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fqz8y0/im_healthy_but_still_retaining_a_bit_of_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...