Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Non food rewards during quarantine?

Monday, March 30, 2020

Non food rewards during quarantine?

Hi y’all! 22F- 5’5- 150 with a goal weight of 120. For the month of April I’m trying to make a plan for myself and really buckle down- I’ve been previously setting Sundays as a “cheat meal” day to keep my mind right and help me stay focused for the following week ahead. I was a little anxious yesterday, mostly dealing with some food guilt because I had a pint of Enlightened and went over my daily calories from 1300 to 2100 so I feel like it threw me off and I’m currently avoiding the scale until tm. For April I really don’t want to rely on food rewards (instead I’m going to chose to eat to maintenance on Sunday, an extra 200-300 cals).

But I was wondering- do you have any ideas of things I could also save for the end of the week, that will feel rewarding even in quarantine? Or if not- how do you guys reset yourselves and feel satisfied without going overboard. Thank you!!!!

submitted by /u/niclovin897
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fryh7e/non_food_rewards_during_quarantine/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...