Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Water weight return at the end of a diet

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Water weight return at the end of a diet

I just want to hear some people's personal experiences on this!

For the hockey season this year I had to take a full break from dieting and tracking for a few months, which ended up being really great for me. However, I immediately bounced back up in weight, although I'm not sure how much was water and how much may have been fat. I stopped weighing myself as well so I don't have a great timeline but after several months I was up 4kg/8.8lb from my average weight before.

I was pretty stressed about losing weight before I took that break, it had been around 16 months since I started and I really wanted to be done forever. Anyway this time I'm taking it much easier, plus hockey is over so my appetite has plummeted.

Looking at setting my goals, I always heard you should over-shoot your goal weight, but now my question is by how much? 8 pounds is a lot, though I'm willing to try. I figured I'd get to my goal looks and then keep going however much. I'm wondering how much other people gained back or if there's any more scientific info on average water weight?

Also it was never my plan to stop suddenly, it just worked out like that. I do want to slowly increase calories - would that maybe make a difference?

submitted by /u/aqua-sprite
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fs8zau/water_weight_return_at_the_end_of_a_diet/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...