Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Not understanding how to maintain

Sunday, March 29, 2020

Not understanding how to maintain

I'm getting close to my goal weight of 105 lb (down from 145 lb) and I'm trying to learn how to maintain that weight once I get there but I'm reading so many things that it has my head spinning. The app I use (Samsung health) tells me I burn about 1300 calories a day through rest and is telling me to maintain I need to eat 1436 and burn the same amount (154 through activity) but other calculators I've used online are telling me I need to eat between 1700-1800 a day. I can only manage to burn about 200-250 calories a day due to my schedule and I'm worried I will just end up gaining the weight back if I trust the wrong source. And I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to post this question. Have a great day and stay safe :)

submitted by /u/Cubs4life44
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/frfxg2/not_understanding_how_to_maintain/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...