Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I can’t stop obsessing over the thought of losing weight

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

I can’t stop obsessing over the thought of losing weight

A few years back I had some mental health issues and then I blew out my knee. These combined caused me to compulsively eat. I gained a lot of weight. Eating was the only way is feel better. I went from 190 to 278. Right now I’m down to 249 lbs and I’m ready to start getting serious about losing weight. I count calories, go on walks daily and try to be as active as possible. I have yet to see in progress with the way my clothes fit, in the mirror, etc. I have a major issue of getting obsessed with this thought of losing weight. It’s happened to me in the past. All I can think about ALL the time is how I could be doing more. Things like: I only went on a mile walk today or I shouldn’t have had that last snack. I feel discouraged even on my best days. Has anyone else dealt with an obsession like this? How did you get through?

All I want is to be healthy again and feel comfortable in my own body.

submitted by /u/wonder_13_woman
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fsq6dd/i_cant_stop_obsessing_over_the_thought_of_losing/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...