Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Is it normal to feel so exhausted on a caloric deficit?

Monday, March 30, 2020

Is it normal to feel so exhausted on a caloric deficit?

First time posting anything so apologies for any misunderstandings.

The only issue I’m running into is how completely drained I feel during lifting sessions, I feel really light-headed after completing a set of anything. 3 weeks in and it’s really starting to kick my ass.

Eating around 1800 calories per day (145 G protein, 144 G carbs, & 52 G fat). Working out 6 days a week. C25K before breakfast and P/P/L weightlifting (high reps+progressive overload) at night.

My goal is to get down to 15%, I don’t mind losing “weight” but strength. I really just like to know from you guys if what I’m doing is ideal.

For reference I weigh 228 lbs (23% bf).

submitted by /u/AllegoryofAl
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fs6frn/is_it_normal_to_feel_so_exhausted_on_a_caloric/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...