Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Meal planning app

Sunday, March 29, 2020

Meal planning app

Male, 27, 5'3", 180lbs

I tried noom and had decent results for awhile, losing around 15lbs over about 15/16 weeks, but I don't want to keep paying for it monthly as it's a tad exspensive and a lot of what they touted as making them unique can be found for free (articles) or was incredibly lack luster (coaches). While on their program, I did learn some good skills for losing weight, but I'm having a hard time sticking to a regimen like I did when using the app. Additionally, I've always felt my weakest areas where on meal planning and portion control, so I'm wondering if anyone know of good apps that can help with that? I would preffer apps that are one-time-buys or are free. As a bonus are there like good Tupperware that help with portion planning ahead of time? Any suggestions are welcome and wanted.

submitted by /u/arcorax
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fr1ns9/meal_planning_app/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...