Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: What can cause somebody to overeat?

Saturday, March 28, 2020

What can cause somebody to overeat?

Hi! I’m a 19y/o F 130lbs. Ever since being in high school I have struggled with overeating. I have nights where I get this random urge to continue eating and eating. And it’s ALWAYS at night. It used to be a whole bag of sourdough pretzels, a PB and jelly, etc. Nowadays I have a much healthier diet and typically would just eat skinny pop or vegan ice cream or something. I haven’t had a night where I’ve felt out of control with my eating in a LONG time. Months maybe. I’ve been calorie counting for weeks now (1,600cal) to loose a few pounds and I feel really good about it! Ive lost 4 pounds and I’ve been staying on track and seeing some changes. I usually track my calories in the morning and have about 700 left before dinner. So typically I don’t track dinner which has been working for me. I was baking for my grandma today & had extra to make a little cake for my family. So I did, a vegan, gluten free chocolate cake! I didn’t track my dinner and after dinner sat down on the couch to watch a movie.

I ate three pieces of cake. I kept wanting to go back for more. And I WOULD of gotten a fourth but I felt my family give me weird looks on the third. I’m just so stuck on why I have to eat THREE pieces of cake? I know one would satisfy me, and I know more then one would hurt my stomach. I went way over my calories for the day and cannot help but feel like I messed up.

Because I have not had an urge like this in a while I’m a little nervous I’m going to fall of track as far as sticking with my calories goes. And I want to be able to solve this before it becomes a problem again. What can cause overeating like this? What are some steps & ways I can stop myself from overeating before I begin?

submitted by /u/isarosebella
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fqx8al/what_can_cause_somebody_to_overeat/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...