Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: HELP ME LOSE THIS BELLY FAT

Sunday, March 29, 2020

HELP ME LOSE THIS BELLY FAT

Last year I made the mistake of getting into this birth control called nexplanon. I hated it. I started at a weight of 120lbs but about 4 months after getting into the birth control I had gained upwards of 50 lbs. It has turned me into an extremely self conscious 17 year old. I got it out about 4 months ago and was expecting to drop back a bit. I dropped some weight, but not nearly as much as I would like. Right now, I am at 160, and am looking to hit the 135-140 mark. I have a calorie tracking app and I work out every night doing a leg, butt, and abs workout, each lasting about 15-20 min. I feel muscle growth around my abdomen, but for some reason I can’t seem to drop the layer of fat that just lays on top of my abs. I’m desperate for ideas if you have any such as good workouts, hacks, or just general tips. I’m lost and I NEED HELP!

submitted by /u/JadeD0318
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fr1yil/help_me_lose_this_belly_fat/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...