Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I don’t know where to begin. Day 1

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

I don’t know where to begin. Day 1

I used the mfp app linked to my Fitbit and lost about 30 lbs. I still have about 30 more to go. But, I just stopped. Stopped logging, stopped losing. I gained a few lbs back. That was a year ago.

My husband was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes in Aug. he changed his diet a lot, and lost 40 lbs. he reversed his diabetes and looks and feels better. Yeah! He is sticking with it. He does not count calories, but he watches carbs. He is eating less carbs, not keto.

I don’t know what is up with me. I don’t like his foods. I tried a program through my insurance where you have a health coach call. I think she got frustrated that I was not losing. Anyways, I gave up on that.

My weakness is sweets. I sometimes have trouble just getting in the shower.

I have a type of schizophrenia and anxiety and some of my medications are sedating.

So, how do you get back in the saddle?

I know how mfp works. I don’t like the idea of always counting calories, but I have no sense of when to stop eating on my own.

I am not sure what I am looking for.

Should I pick a day to start or just start logging tomorrow?

submitted by /u/confused1964
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fd6ucq/i_dont_know_where_to_begin_day_1/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...