Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Get up and MOVE- My Current At Home Fitness Plan

Sunday, March 29, 2020

Get up and MOVE- My Current At Home Fitness Plan

Thought folks might appreciate yet another take on how to push back against the quarantine pounds everyone seems to be packing on. I'm not surprised, literally all of my friends have been stress baking and I've had to really draw the line on accepting any more gifts of bread or cake this week : p

Generally I'll take some short walks throughout the day; this is more so for mental health than anything just so I don't feel totally stir crazy in the house. I'll also surprise myself and actually suit up for a jog now and then as well.

But I also started setting a timer for 1/2 an hour a couple times a day and either just have something on youtube or dance music and then I keep moving that entire time. I switch between some 15 lbs free weights, light aerobics, and just dancing like a goof, whatever it takes as long as I'm keeping my heart rate up.

I know this is a really simple activity, but it adds up and I feel loads better than if I've just been watching the same stuff but sitting on the couch doing nothing. Lately I've been enjoying old episodes of the British Show 'Super Size vs Super Skinny', though I recognize it might triggering for some people seeing the different body types (for me personally its just motivating).

Stay strong and safe everyone!

submitted by /u/Iamhuman_notaduck
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/frg9e8/get_up_and_move_my_current_at_home_fitness_plan/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...