Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Celebrating small milestones

Sunday, March 29, 2020

Celebrating small milestones

My heaviest weight was 158.5 at 5'2".

As a teenager, my worst eating habits were about 2-3 years ago.

Since September my eating has gotten a lot better, although it is not perfect. My goal is to eat 1,300 a day, but most days I think I eat about 1,400- 1,500 which isn't bad but it's usually because I had something that went over my sugar and fat goals.

But, I'm proud to say I very, very rarely get fast food. It used to be multiple times a week, so I'm glad I made that decision.

By January I was down to 154 (my weight flunctuating from 154-156) and I was happy that despite months and months of nothing happening, the number was shrinking.

Today, I am 149.5! It's been 3 years since I was under 150! I remember when I stepped on the scald I thought it said 154 and I was like "damn" because a few weeks ago I was 151.5, but then I saw that it was a 4 not a 5!!!

I'm on my way to better things!

submitted by /u/dohdohdohyourboat
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fr151x/celebrating_small_milestones/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...