Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Somehow sitting on my ass all day makes me really hungry?

Saturday, March 28, 2020

Somehow sitting on my ass all day makes me really hungry?

Hey everyone, I've been having massive cravings and urges to eat in this quarantine. These urges weren't so present when I was working out at my gym and going to classes, but now, everything has changed. My TDEE has to be pathetically low at this point because the only exercise I'm getting is 30 sit ups, push ups, and squats and 30 min of walking 5x a week. On top of that I've been going 500 calories over my target of 1800 a day, which sucks. I roped it in and barely fought off urges today so I'm at 1800, but still, I need a way to curb them. I really want to stick to my timeline to reach 157 from about 190 right now by September. Anyone have any tips?

submitted by /u/idkvro
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fqfmto/somehow_sitting_on_my_ass_all_day_makes_me_really/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...