Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Need some tips on the last bit of fat

Saturday, March 28, 2020

Need some tips on the last bit of fat

Hey r/loseit, first time I'm ever posting here and I'm overall kinda new to this Reddit thing.

But basically I've been struggling with losing the last 15lbs, I went from 260 to 190, (current) I'm also 5"10 so according to BMI I'm still overweight. I lost most of the weight by just fasting.

I started going to the gym a few months ago, starting to see some muscles but I still feel like most of my body is fat. So I'd like some tips :

  1. Should I just maintain my weight and bulk up as much as possible?

  2. Should I start dieting hardcore again, maybe even try keto, get to around 170lbs and then build muscle?

  3. Any recommendations on other types of diets or some tips for the gym / protein intake / carb intake etc. will be helpful.

Last thing I want to mention is that I'm a huge carb lover, I could live off of pasta forever but I'm trying to be serious about this Keto diet and I'd like some tips. Thanks y'all!

submitted by /u/AyyGotThis
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fqx5x9/need_some_tips_on_the_last_bit_of_fat/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...