Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: So I just ate 2 Carls Jr/Hardys Hamburgers and man...

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

So I just ate 2 Carls Jr/Hardys Hamburgers and man...

I feel great. Not like in a "I'm totally ready to go workout" kind of great, but a "Holy shit I used to eat like THIS, 3 times a day only 70 days ago???!!"

So I began a lifestyle change on the 02/20/20 this year. I weighed 370 lbs and was so lazy and I hated it. Well, flash forward to today. I weighed in on Monday at 302 lbs and feel great. Anyways. The last 2 weeks or so have been more trying than others. Thankfully amid this Covid 19 virus I'm still working, but just in general, it's hard. The gym closed, just when I was really loving it, getting into a good routine, 2 hrs of gym a day, walking, etc.

I still get my exercise daily and walk and jog now as well as have purchased some weights and stuff. I've just felt off. This last month has been a ride of mini plateaus over and over. I hit a weight and stay there for 1 week then the next, I drop it all and 5 to 10 more, then I stay there. I've been at 305 for what seemed like forever until it said 302 the other morning.

I just went to Carls Jr and bought 2900 calories of food, and ate it all. I knew what I was doing as in, I knew I was being a fool. But after 70 days of really sticking to this diet of 1500 to 1800 calories a day, I just felt like I needed some kind of rebellion. It worked.

I feel like I did on Jan 19th this year. Incredibly motivated, and it's not the standard self motivation I've mustered over these last 2 months, it's the "Wtf am I doing" motivation that really kicks you.

Happy journeys everyone, heres to continued weight loss!

If I can manage 2 months in between a slip up than I think I'll be ok.

Also, I just had to buy some size 38 pants. I started this journey in a size 50 and those were too tight. I've gone from a 5xl to a 2x in shirt and can jog for 10 minutes straight now.

😀

submitted by /u/a_dog_ate_my_mate
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fsszpx/so_i_just_ate_2_carls_jrhardys_hamburgers_and_man/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...