Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Last bit of Lower Belly Fat

Saturday, March 28, 2020

Last bit of Lower Belly Fat

Hi guys. I used to be fat. I'm not anymore, I lost 25kg very slowly and ended up looking pretty good. (94kg at 16 years old and now 69kg at 20 years old)

I've done pretty well in achieving a more ideal body weight and composition, as I set out to become lean and athletic without being "skinny"

However, I have a lower belly still. It feels like it's the last piece of fat that has to go (which, I know is common). I just wanted to post this to ask for support, advice, criticism, whatever you may have for me to get to where I want to be.

I'm also not sure if the belly is from fat, loose skin, retained water or a combination of all three. Any help on that would also be welcomed.

I know some will say I don't need to lose any more weight and I know I don't really need to but I want to have an ideal physique for just once in my life and I might as well do it while I'm young and have the time and energy. After I achieve this I can settle into becoming more at peace with who I am and what I have become, rather than being a fitness nut who is completely food driven.

Thank you all :)

Physique https://imgur.com/gallery/E07X2Bb

EDIT: PS. I'm a soccer player which is why I don't have a huge amount of muscle mass and have to remain lean. Also just noticed this has been marked NSFW - sorry, should've done that myself lol

submitted by /u/MooneBoy
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fqgcen/last_bit_of_lower_belly_fat/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...