Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Beat my goal weight of 315 by end of March!

Monday, March 30, 2020

Beat my goal weight of 315 by end of March!

Goal weight of 315 by end of March, i'm 313 and that's with not being completely strict on myself although I'm going shape that up.

I've lost 31.5 lbs in 121 days or about one lb every 3.84 days (avg it to 4)

By end of April my goal is to be 310

By end of May my goal is to be 305

By June 21st start of summer my goal is to 299

At my current pace by the end of April I should be 305

At my current pace by end of May I should be 297 <--I haven't been this weight IN MANY YEARS

At my current pace by June 21st I should be 292

By end of June I should be 290

Because I'm spending more time at home I've been weighing myself 3 times a week to keep myself honest. We may lie on calorie counts sometimes, but we can't lie on with the scale. I also enjoy feeling full so I've cut down my breakfast/lunch calorie counts to increase my dinner calorie count so I can feel fuller and sleep better. It keeps me going!

submitted by /u/PJExpat
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fs5rf2/beat_my_goal_weight_of_315_by_end_of_march/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...