Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How do i lose weight (with exercise) without gaining so much muscle

Monday, March 30, 2020

How do i lose weight (with exercise) without gaining so much muscle

Hello. Im F, 22, 5'1 height and 143 lbs. I have been struggling for many years to lose weight and be back to my normal BMI. I have tried fad diets before. Some worked but i have not been consistent with them.

Now, I want start again and achieve my goal weight. I just began doing intermittent fasting 16:8 and I want to exercise to speed up my weightloss and alao to lose my belly fat. How should i start? Should i engage in HIIT exercises? I dont want to gain so much muscle, i just want to look lean and not bulky. Btw, i have no equipment available and with the quarantine going on, i wont be able to go to gyms.

Also, can u give me advice and tips on my weightloss journey? Thank you so much and please stay safe

submitted by /u/curtainsss
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fs7g2o/how_do_i_lose_weight_with_exercise_without/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...