Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Did a HIIT workout at home today!

Sunday, March 29, 2020

Did a HIIT workout at home today!

I’ve been working from home for 2 weeks now. I sit in front of a computer, and my job has been pretty stressful through COVOID-19 so I told myself “I’ll workout another day I just need to rest and decompress” which honestly, that first week, I really did.

But I’ve definitely been drinking more. I’ve been pretty good about my eating habits though I did buy some chips and when I ordered groceries today I DID NOT order more because that’s not ok.

Finally today I braved up and weighed myself. I haven’t weighed since mid January, but since then I’ve gained 3 pounds. I’m not ok with that. A pandemic is no reason to let myself go it’s just not. Yes I’m staying home, but I know I have the tools to keep up healthy habits and this is a really crucial time for all us on a weight loss journey to find the mental state to maintain it.

So I did I 20 minute HIIT workout out. 15 minute because real talk- I couldn’t do that last 5 I was too tired. I’m sore. I’m sweating. And I’m going to do this every day because *I am not giving up!

Just wanted to share because I am proud of myself, and I thought maybe someone else needed the reminder/motivation too!

submitted by /u/luckylua
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/frfyey/did_a_hiit_workout_at_home_today/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...