Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Any good Zumba-like programs that are free?

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Any good Zumba-like programs that are free?

Working out without a gym has proven to be quite difficult for me. I struggle to find motivation because I simply do not know how to do more than 10 minutes of working out, and I don't feel good while doing it because I feel like I'm not doing the right things. I have recently started writing down workouts and watching videos, which has helped some, but something that I have grown to really enjoy is looking up Just Dance dances on youtube and following along. The thing is, some of them are really easy and really low intensity. I have to be going for over an hour to even break a sweat. I can not afford those expensive dance videos that always pop up on my instagram feed, but I really want to try out something similar! Does anyone know of any good Zumba-ish you tubers or websites that are free? I danced pretty much my whole life, so I can take some heat!

submitted by /u/Proof-Juice
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fspwpg/any_good_zumbalike_programs_that_are_free/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...