Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Quarantine Overeating.

Sunday, March 29, 2020

Quarantine Overeating.

I’m very disappointed in myself right now. Because of quarantine, it has led me to binge on multiple occasions due to boredom, worry, and other emotional issues. I had previously lost about 18 pounds in the previous two months, but throughout the past 3 weeks, I have managed to regain those 18 pounds. I don’t know what to do right now. All of those weeks of hard work feel like they meant nothing at this point. Fortunately, I will be able to move back into my apartment this week as I was asked to leave as one of our residents was being tested for COVID-19 (Results came back negative). Therefore, I will be able to eat healthy again as I will not be tempted by the delicious meals that my parents have been making and the pastries that my dad has been getting from our local bakery. Every. Day. I loved living with my parents for a little as it was nice to be back home, but coming from an Italian family, my parents love to feed me. I also would like to apologize if this post comes off as entitled. I realize that there is a lot worse problem so going on throughout the world right now, but I just needed to get this off of my chest. I’m worried that all of the progress that I made is gone, and feel that I’m basically at my starting point again.

submitted by /u/Weak-Golf
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fri4we/quarantine_overeating/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...