Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Random stall?

Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Random stall?

Hi all,

On January 1st I got back on the bandwagon and started counting my calories again, weight training 5x a week and doing a half hour of cardio most days. I was consistently loosing 1.5-2lbs per week which made since when I took into account any cheat meals etc. I went from 228 to 216. However, for the last three weeks or so I have completely stalled (I was 216 on February 11th). What could be causing this? I’m actually at 218 right now but it’s fluctuating wildly. I want to get to onederland so bad and it’s getting so demoralizing not seeing the scale change when just last month I was doing everything the same and seeing such good results. Part of me wants to just stop putting in the effort but I know that won’t get me anywhere.

Any thoughts?

submitted by /u/KrisPBacon0905
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fdmme5/random_stall/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...