Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I'm... actually doing it??

Wednesday, March 4, 2020

I'm... actually doing it??

I'm so used to being the same weight (240's) that sometimes when I check my health app or my journal I'm shocked to see that I'm actually at 215! I've tried to lose weight a few times in the past and the efforts were empty and weak. I gave up easily. I cheated on myself. I got distracted with terrible relationships and let people peer-pressure me. But it's been over 3 months now and I'm keeping to my healthy lifestyle and being more active and I think I'm doing it!

I'm making changes in my life that are impacting my mental health positively, like sleeping more and drinking lots of water. I think fixing (not completely, but making an effort) my mental health was the 1st step I had been missing all along. I'm doing IF and releasing the reliance I had/have on food. I started kickboxing and it feels so good to connect with the bag and do a perfect move. I feel great. I'm losing weight. I have achievable goals and healthy motivations. I have a list of things I'm going to do for myself at certain milestones.. 2 more lbs and I can buy a new fancy travel mug for my tea! 7lbs and I am getting my eyebrows threaded.

I even had a burger on the weekend (homemade) and I felt good about myself after eating it. Do you know how long it's been since I've been able to eat a burger without mentally harassing myself for weeks afterwards?? Years! I'm proud. I still don't see any physical change... but I'm trying to be okay with that. It will come eventually.

Anyways, that's my happy rant! I'm actually DOING it. I can't believe it.

submitted by /u/humanchonker
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fdm347/im_actually_doing_it/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...