Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: NSV: Recording for 50 days

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

NSV: Recording for 50 days

Today I (20F) marked a 50 day streak for tracking my calories on Lose It. I've tried to lose weight with apps like this so many times before but this is the longest I've stuck with it. I know it's such a small thing compared to so many of you tracking for months and years, but I'm so proud of myself for not giving up like I have countless times before.

Reasons why I think this time is different

  • at the beginning of the year I took advantage of the $20 promotion for premium on Lose It, so if I don't use the app it'll feel like a waste of money. I also like all the insights premium offers.

  • in the past I would stop tracking as soon as I had a "bad" day where I went over my calorie budget because I was too ashamed to put log it. Now one of my mantras is "as long as you're still logging, you haven't given up"

  • I'm in my first year of nursing school and all the time I hear about all the health complications obesity leads to, and I want to have as long and disease-free life as I can

  • Lose It has a way to see your calorie budget for the whole week, so if I binge in Monday, I just eat less or fast on Tuesday and it events out by the end of the week. It helps me to see the tread and the overall picture instead of just one day in isolation.

Here's to continuing the streak!

PS, if anyone wants a friend on Lose It I would love to add you! Just shoot me a message

submitted by /u/BoosterBooty
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fd8gs4/nsv_recording_for_50_days/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...