Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: (NSV) "Your collarbones are showing now." Its really the little things that keep the motivation going.

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

(NSV) "Your collarbones are showing now." Its really the little things that keep the motivation going.

I started out at about 150kg, and have dropped 15kg so far, my pants have gotten baggier, shirts gotten floppier, belts needing new holes put in, all that great stuff that shows that what i'm doing is somewhat working.

One thing didn't happen in that whole time, that made me wonder if the months of work had amounted to anything noticeable, I never really gotten any words from anyone about anything looking different at all. It was even getting to a point that I was starting to second guess if what I was doing was even working or not.

Well, well, well. That has changed today, people. When me and my girlfriend were sitting and watching Netflix, as you do, I felt an itch on my shoulder that needed a scratch, during said scratch I heard "is that your collarbone?" And so with more looking, yes, she confirmed that I now have visible collarbones.

This isn't really something I ever thought I would have cared about, out of all body parts. But just hearing someone say that they have noticed any change has given me a new boost to keep going, it's an amazing feeling to know that your results are becoming visible to others, even the small stuff is another step in the right direction.

Slow and steady wins the race, don't sweat the long term just take it day by day!

submitted by /u/SwimmingNipple
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fd8x72/nsv_your_collarbones_are_showing_now_its_really/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...