Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: New Journey

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

New Journey

Hello everyone,

I've been a frequent lurker, but I feel motivated in my journey I've just begun, and would like to be more active within the community.

Seeing the support that everyone gives to one another, and advice when needed, really gets me jazzed!

I have always been heavier, and 9 years ago I began working at McDonalds, and to my demise, receive free food. The worst part about this for me, is the free drinks.. my absolute kryptonite is needing to consume well over my daily calories in beverages alone, lol.

Anyways, I began going to the gym 4-5 times a week, three weeks ago, and have already seen some changes! I also have switched to only drinking water - which was increasingly difficult the first week due to many midterms and assignments, and a strong desire for caffeine. I fought this temptation and have made it to my third week of strictly water.

I also used the TDEE calculator and this week especially have begun to eat under the maintenance calories, meal prep, and log everything in MFP (though daunting).

I have only weighed in once, because in the past I have found myself addicted to obsessing over the number, but I was pleasantly surprised to see that I am not at my heaviest weight, and it gave me the motivation to continue trying to better myself.

Just wanted to check in, and let everyone know that I support them, and I am excited to take it seriously this time, and better myself :-)

submitted by /u/xbekii
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fd7zjs/new_journey/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...