Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 3 years & HALFWAY there! 1/4 of 420lb lost (105lb)

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

3 years & HALFWAY there! 1/4 of 420lb lost (105lb)

I just want to share a quick summary of the last 3 years. I have come to the conclusion that slow and steady is the best way to change. I hit a major goal today but I am only at 50% and it has taken 3 years. Just don't give up even if it takes 20 years you are still way better off.

I started off by counting focusing on how much I was actually eating. Once I saw exactly how many calories I had to track a day the weight started coming off.

The first 40lb came off within 6 months. Then I stalled, put back on 10lb or 15lb.

I got back on track and 30lb more came off. The I stalled, put back on 10lb or 15lb.

Did a weight loss challenge at work and lost another 30lb. Then I stalled, but back on 10lb or 15lb.

I am now down almost 40lb since January but I am starting to get worried I may be too agressive. I think I am in a routine that is a long term life style but since I am shedding weight so quickly it may be fast.

  • Sunday afternoon I usually meal prep 24 meals around 450 calories each.
  • I try to eat 4 meals a day 1800 calories roughly.
  • I go for a run or hit the gym 3-4 times depending on my schedule.

I don't devout a ton of time to working out or counting calories. If I miss a few days at the gym it's not a big deal. If I don't have time to meal prep for the week I can still make smart choices.

submitted by /u/EmProud
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fd7kzm/3_years_halfway_there_14_of_420lb_lost_105lb/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...