Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Need some tips for my partner who struggles from an ED.

Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Need some tips for my partner who struggles from an ED.

Hi all! Hope you're having a good morning, afternoon, or night.

My partner has been wanting to lose weight for a long time. I completely support them in this decision. That being said, we've hit some bumps with that, namely the fact that my partner has struggled with an ED in the past. I made the mistake, when we first started studying weight loss, of suggesting counting calories, and they ended up becoming obsessive with it, freaking out if they went over 500 or 700 calories a day. Obviously not ok, and very worrisome.

They did their best to break that habit so they could keep eating properly. I'm the type of person who prefers a cut-and-dry method so I'm sort of at a loss on what methods might be best for us. Would it be as simple as choosing healthier alternatives and following portion sizes? Does anyone who has struggled from an ED before have any tips or things to definitely go for or avoid? I really just want to make sure my partner is healthy and okay, first and foremost.

submitted by /u/purityhound
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fdov9n/need_some_tips_for_my_partner_who_struggles_from/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...