Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: a little bit at a time!

Wednesday, March 4, 2020

a little bit at a time!

Hi, I posted the other day asking whether 5 minute workouts are OK to start, since my stamina is totally shot right now for various reasons.

That was only on Sunday and I could only manage 5 minute bursts at a time on my new (to me) elliptical.

But tonight I was on there for 11 minutes, all at once. I realize 11 minutes isn’t long, but it’s more than double what I felt was my limit just a few days ago.

Just posting this to maybe encourage some folks who might be in a similar situation right now. It’s not too late to squeeze in a little workout tonight!

I had a rough day, almost didn’t work out at all, but I decided to get on the machine with my headphones on and now I’m feeling proud of myself and hopeful for my continued improvement.

Thank you for your encouragement on my last post. It really did help.

submitted by /u/mrrrrthswrrrrrm
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fdoti5/a_little_bit_at_a_time/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...