Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Honesty and follow through

Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Honesty and follow through

I made a post last week about my long plateau and the frustrations associated. I just wanted to thank this sub and especially the people that commented and held me accountable. It seems as though my "light" unrecorded snacking was part of my issue. I have since began time restricted eating on a 16:8 schedule. Eating around 1800 calories from 8 am to 4 pm and having nothing but water in between. I have keep up my exersize routine during this as well (every 3/4 days weight training, cardio, sauna).

I am very happy to share that I have broken through the plateau because I got honest about my logging/snacking/workout intensity. I have gone from last week at 238 lbs (36/M/6'2) down to 232 lbs this week. I'm hoping this keeps going with the new 16:8 eating routine matched with continuing my workouts.

Side benefit is I've been sleeping much much better than I ever have been.

If you're stuck in a rut like I was (for almost a year) even with a lot of hard work, better food choices, etc etc please don't stop. I was so close to quitting last week but I decided to go all out and really try my hardest in every aspect and it is paying off. Don't be afraid to be a guinea pig and try new things. New workout routines, new macro ratios, new eating times etc etc. It takes a longggg time to figure it out and it can be easy to just say f#@*k it but I promise you it feels so friggin good to get to the other side and now I feel like I have momentum that I don't want to stop by making a mad decision or breaking my fast.

I hope this post pushes someone thru to the other side!

submitted by /u/Nefarious102
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fdno25/honesty_and_follow_through/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...