Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: My girlfriend (soon to be fiance.. hopefully) needs help!

Wednesday, March 4, 2020

My girlfriend (soon to be fiance.. hopefully) needs help!

Hey guys! I'm at a loss. My girlfriend is really struggling with her appearance and I need to step in and do something. I figured the best place to start was turn to all of you. I'll give you a little bit of background on her...

She's 24 years old, weighs around 150lbs and is 5'3. She works out 4-5 times a week consistently doing the BBG workouts by Kayla Itsines. She eats incredibly well eating almost all of her meals from the BARE guide by Leah Itsines. Her father is slightly obese while her mother is quite slim to give some genetic background as well.

I really don't understand why she hasn't been seeing results. She has been extremely healthy for the past 2 years but has continually put on weight when she looks back in photos. She's starting to feel quite defeated and it honestly breaks my heart to see. I think she's gorgeous but she feels like her arms are getting bigger (yet you can't see muscle), she has a slight baby bump belly that won't go away, and her legs are quite large but not defined.

I know I might need to provide more information, but does anyone have any suggestions for things she should try? I'm just looking to give her some ideas moving forward. She just wants to feel comfortable in her swimsuit again, which I think is understandable as she works incredibly hard trying to achieve it but never sees the results she wants.

On a final note as well, she has had some unusual things come up healthwise lately. She feels extremely bloated and needs to take a pill before eating to help. Dairy doesn't sit well with her anymore. She has also found that some random allergies have just been spawning such as an avocado allergy. Not sure if any of that is correlated.

Anything you guys can offer up to help is super appreciated. Thank you all so much for taking the time. I really really appreciate it.

submitted by /u/forteqs
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fdopey/my_girlfriend_soon_to_be_fiance_hopefully_needs/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...