Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Excited rant

Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Excited rant

I went from 285 to 190. I was 210'ish semi bulking when i dislocated my ankle (crutches for 12 weeks + rehab) and gained weight up to 235lbs. As of last May i was 230lbs and needed to focus. I've been lifting / cardio / eating fairly good. My eating has been the biggest issue, i just got a little lazy from my previous habits.

Fast forward to do today. I'm 203lbs, i've ran 5 miles each of the last 4 days in a row and feel like i'm right back in my groove when i initially lost all my weight. Arguably i'm close to being in the best shape of my life, though before injuring my ankle my all lifts were a bit higher than currently.

It just takes consistency. And with consistency comes tremendous momentum. I went from 285 to 225 to 265 to 190 until i really understood it and then i remained a healthy weight for 4 years until injuring my ankle and getting out of my habits.

But I have my habits back and just it's about consistency. Eat a little better this week than last week, move a little more, create a little more obligation in your life.

submitted by /u/brndn02
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fdpj65/excited_rant/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...