Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Loose skin??

Thursday, March 5, 2020

Loose skin??

Hey y’all! I am an overweight 30-something former athlete(not sure that is relevant but it felt like it was) who has finally found a way to hold her self accountable and make it into the gym consistently but has about 40-80 lbs to lose.

I eat a well varied diet that is heavy in fruits and vegetables and consists of about 90% home cooked meals by my incredibly knowledgeable, professionally trained chef partner.

My work outs have been consisting of starting out with about 10-20 minutes of cardio followed by 20-50 minutes of strength training. I occasionally throw in a hike or yoga on weekends or random days I don’t want to go to the gym.

Really, my biggest concern at this point is loose skin. Every body is different and mine may not react as someone else’s of the same stature has. I guess, I’m looking for tips to try and avoid this from happening...

Does anyone have good pointers, tips, advice, etc. On ways to combat loose skin?

submitted by /u/ZiggyWindstorm
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fe4wb8/loose_skin/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...