Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How to Stop Drinking All Soda?

Thursday, March 5, 2020

How to Stop Drinking All Soda?

This is my second time on the weight loss roller coaster. I started in 2018 and lost 35lbs before gaining it slowly back plus 20 extra lbs since. I’m officially down 5lb already and super proud of myself. Finding LoseIt and becoming more aware of calorie counting makes life so much easier.

So I’ve never been a fan of full fat sodas but my habit of sugar free sodas has become an issue that I don’t know how to face.

Overcoming sugar addiction has been hard on me but I’m getting more consistent. I’m regularly stopping myself from eating crap and rewarding myself with tasty, protein rich foods. That being said I’ve stopped using food as a “reward” for things. Food is essential to life, not a reward. In the other hand trying to give up soda is so much worse for me.

I love the carbonation, which is the problem. The acidity is affecting my teeth and I’m sick of it. However, my impulse control is so weak to buying or consuming soda. Anyone got advice on how to kick it? The best method to do so? I’ve tried doing it having smaller portions but I simply consume more once I start.

Honestly at the beginning of my weight loss journey I would have never of thoughts of the negatives of sugar free soda cos it’s sugar free!! It’s “””health””” haha s/

submitted by /u/DripDropRaggaMuffin
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fe3sgy/how_to_stop_drinking_all_soda/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...