Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Severe lack of energy since I started dieting.

Thursday, March 5, 2020

Severe lack of energy since I started dieting.

Probably a stupid question, but is it common to feel depleted and lacklustre when you start dieting? I'm on day 5 of my journey and today I almost fell asleep because I was so tired and lacking energy.

Obviously I'm going to feel some sort of difference since I'm eating less and being more active, but I was curious if this was common. Does the body go into some sort of mode where it wonders what's going on and why things are changing?

I suppose it makes sense really, I've gone from lots processed foods and little exercise to fresh healthy foods and daily exercise. My brain probably thinks that it's been transplanted into another body!

I know I need to do a lot more research on the right foods to eat at the right time of day so that I can have plenty of energy when I need it, but I've always found that side of things quite difficult and overwhelming. I'm sure it will come in time though, for now I'm just going to keep making smart choices and keep on going!

submitted by /u/paintthemirrorblack
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fdtjxi/severe_lack_of_energy_since_i_started_dieting/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...